I think we need to stop, take a breath, and thank our mother earth.
She has created us. She has taken care of us. She has fed us, nurtered us. She gives us a home, a ground to reassure our feet.
We have tourtured her. We toss our waiste all over her fragile skin and scar her.
We use her like no human would ever dare use another, but she is our mother.
Sure, she punishes us with storms every once in awhile, but the destruction she creates simply cannot compare to what we have done to her.
Take a second and love her. Next time you go outside, look up at the moon, stars or trees and look down at the grass, dirt or flowers and say thank you.
She deserves it.
- luneballoon likes this
- lalunanelbosco reblogged this from trywalkingbarefoot
- lalunanelbosco likes this
- heraspect reblogged this from trywalkingbarefoot
- celestialsunrise likes this
- bohemianarthouse likes this
- gypsysunrainbows reblogged this from trywalkingbarefoot
- gypsysunrainbows likes this
- jelzar likes this
- trywalkingbarefoot posted this