I hate the feeling of tension between two people, of knowing there is something big that needs to be said but isn’t being addressed. Even when listening in on a conversation, it is just painful.
I feel like you can feel tension in a room, even if there are 30 people and two of them are talking, you can sense it and it is such an uncomeftorable thing.
The worst is when you know the elephant in the room is a sad topic. You can see the faces of two people hiding their inner self and trying to shield the emotions that need to come out.
Something about it just hurts my heart, it makes it feel like there is a rope around it and someone keeps pulling it tighter.
- bartholomew784 likes this
- murphytii0 likes this
- heatherhek00 likes this
- snailgirl reblogged this from scandy-mandy and added:
- mortinforgan reblogged this from scandy-mandy
- lesbiantrollop reblogged this from scandy-mandy
- scandy-mandy reblogged this from trywalkingbarefoot
- desteria9 likes this
- krissless likes this
- trywalkingbarefoot posted this